Your portal will have the address _____.GolfGroup.info with the
"_____" being a short name for your golf group. For instance, we have a
test portal set up at abc.golfgroup.info.
What is the Portal for?
The mobile friendly Portal is your golf group's "home base" or "one-stop" website on the
- The administrator(s) determine what appears on the Portal.
- Documents created in any program (Word, Excel, etc.) and saved in PDF or HTML format can easily be added to the Portal's "Documents" section (not shown below; its placed above the "Links" section in the upper right).
- The Portal displays automatically updated information (see lists below) from Handicap System (online) and/or Tournament Manager (online), whichever program(s) that your group subscribes to.
- Both administrators and players of the group log in to
their accounts from the Portal.
Access Handicap System information...
- List of Rosters - shows each roster of golfers for your group
- Button access to post scores
- Handicap Lookup - shows any player's list of scores and handicap
- Most Improved Player - shows whose Handicap Index has improved the most between a start date and end date
- Ringer Board - shows the best score a player has had on each hole of the specified golf course
- EQUATRICS - shows a leaderboard using the EQUATRICS factor. The EQUATRICS factor allows players to play a tournament across multiple courses and determine a winner. It's also a way to keep a leaderboard for a season.
Access Tournament Manager information...
- schedule of tournaments
- season leaderboard
- online registration
- player list
- live score posting
- live leaderboard
Access other information...